As well as flash and RCD trip time tests, the Supernova Elite also has full dual voltage capability.
Seaward Part No: 283A936
The Supernova Elite advanced downloading PAT tester has a comprehensive range of tests including RCD trip time and flash tests as well as dual voltage capability.
A test record memory stores up to 5000 PAT testing results including location, user, test status and date. It links to a PC and has a modem for remote transfer of information. There are connections for a barcode reader, braincell scanner and printer, as well as a parallel printer port.
Seaward Supernova Elite Features
- Earth Continuity: Test Currents 25A, 10A, 4A, 100mA.
- Insulation Test Voltage: 250V, 500V DC.
- Flash Test Voltages: 1500V (class I), 3000V (class II).
- RCD Trip Time Test: Test Current 30mA.
- Protective conductor current , touch current and substitute leakage tests.
- Load Test Display Range: 0kVA - 4.2kVA.
- IEC Lead Polarity Tests Performed: Live / Neutral Continuity and Polarity.
- Operating Voltage Range: 103V - 126V, 207V - 253V, 45Hz - 65Hz.
- Real time clock.
- Auto test code generation.
- Full QWERTY Keyboard.
- Display graphic LCD: 320 x 240 pixels.
- 5000 test record memory.
- Links to a PC and has a modem for remote transfer of information.
- Dimensions: 400 (L) x 32 (W) x 16cm (D).
- Weight: 9.5Kg.
- Seaward Supernova Elite Warranty: 1 year.
Earth Bond Lead, Flash Probe, 240v Plug to 10amp IEC Lead, 240V/110V Adaptor Cable, RS232 Download Lead, Supernova Elite User Manual, Serial Adaptor.