tester 270 supports you ideally in this measurement task, and offers further benefits:
- You ensure the quality of the oil and the satisfaction of your customers.
- You fulfil your measurement obligation without interrupting continuing operation.
- You are optimally supported in the application, e.g. by a traffic light function.
- Robust, safe and practical. This makes the cooking oil tester ideally suitable for use in a kitchen.
- You always work hygienically thanks to the easy-to-clean instrument and the
The cooking oil tester 270 and its top 3 functions:
||%Total Polar Materials (%TPM)
|Measurement value Capacitive Testo sensor
||Capacitive Testo sensor(%TPM)
||0.5 to 40 %TPM
104 to 392 °F / +40 to +200 °C
||±2.0 %TPM (104 to 374 °F / +40 to +190 °C)
±2.7 °F / ±1.5 °C
|Alarm function (can be switched off)
||3-color LED (green, yellow, red)
2 selectable %TPM user pre-sets
|Other display functions
||Maximum measured temperature exceeded
Minimum measured temperature not reached
|Cooking oil operating temperature
||104 to 392 °F / +40 to +200 °C
||-4 to 158 °F / -20 to +70 °C
|Operating temperature (instrument)
||32 to 122 °F / -0 to +50 °C
||2 AAA batteries
||approx. 25 hours of continuous operation
(approx. 500 readings)
||13.9" x 1.97" x 1.18" / 354 x 50 x 30 mm (with TopSafe)
|Response time TPM
||IP65 with TopSafe
approx. 5.6 oz / 160g (incl. batteries + TopSafe)