Ideal for insulation measurement on cables, motors, generators, transformers.....
Chauvin Part No: P01139703
The C.A 6549 megohmmeter is a top-of-line measuring instrument, portable, in a rugged construction-site housing with cover, with a graphic screen, operating from battery or line power.
The C.A 6549 has an internal memory for storing several thousand measurements. Storage is performed with two indices, OBJ (object) and TEST (test), which store the results in an ordered way.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6549 Megohmmeter Features
- Measurement Range: 10kΩ to 10TΩ.
- 4 Fixed Test Voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2,500 and 5,000V.
- Adjustable Test Voltage Position: 40 to 5,100V in 10V or 100V Increments.
- DAR, PI and DD quality ratios calculated automatically.
- Programmable Test Length and R(t) Measurement Curve Displayed.
- Step voltage mode: 5 steps.
- Many Other Functions: Test Voltage Locking, Smooth Function, Programmable Alarms, etc.
- Display: Backlit graphic display with messages, symbols and bargraph.
- Storage: Yes.
- Printing of measurements: Serial or parallel printer.
- PC software: DataView.
- Battery life: 30 days with 10 DARs and 5 PIs / day.
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 (Cat. III 1,000 V or Cat. I 2,500 V) and 61557.
- Dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180mm.
- Weight: 4.3kg.
- Chauvin C.A6549 Warranty: 1 year.
Tool bag containing, mains lead, 3 safety leads with HV croc clips, HV pick up lead, handbook, RS232 connector & Megohmview software.