For medium and high-power work, the F400 Series provide maximum safety whatever the measurement conditions and type of installation.
Chauvin Part No: P01120941
The F401 clamp is used on low-voltage, medium-power systems in LV electricity production and distribution, industry, railways, etc. It is also suitable for lift/elevator technicians and other lifting and transport equipment specialists.
Maintenance, testing, monitoring, diagnostics and connection are the main applications for the clamps in this series. Automatic AC / DC detection is a standard feature on all the models in this range, as is IP54 protection.
Chauvin F401 Clampmeter Features
- Display resolution: 10,000 counts.
- Acquisition method: TRMS AC.
- 0.15 to 1,000 A (1,500A peak).
- Volts AC: 0.15 to 1,000 V (1,400 V peak).
- Volts DC: 0.15 to 1,400 V.
- True InRush (Overcurrent measurement): YES.
- Min / Max: YES.
- Clamping diameter: 48 mm.
- Ohm: 0.1Ω to 99.99kΩ.
- Diode test (semiconductor junction): YES.
- Display: Backlit LCD.
- Audible continuity: YES.
- Electrical safety as per IEC 61010: 1000V CAT IV & CAT III.
- Dimensions: 92 x 272 x 41 mm.
- Weight: 600g.
- Chauvin F401 Warranty: 1 year.