The F200 Series meets the needs of self employed electricians and small and medium-sized business and industries in the electrical sector.
Chauvin Part No: P01120923
The F200 clamps are ideal for low-power or medium-power low-voltage applications: maintenance of tertiary or industrial electrical installations or installed machines, power supply diagnostics and / or sizing, commissioning of air-conditioning and heating systems, work on electric vehicles, etc.
With a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F203 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements. Due to their large bandwidth and high crest factor, these clamps guarantee accurate measurements whatever the type of signal.
Chauvin F203 Clampmeter Features
- Display resolution: 6,000 counts.
- Acquisition method: TRMS AC / DC.
- A AC: 0.15 to 600A (900A peak).
- A DC: 0.15 to 900A peak.
- V AC: 0.15 to 1,000V (1,400V peak).
- V DC: 0.15 to 1,400V.
- Automatic AC / DC detection: YES.
- Clamping diameter: 34 mm.
- Ohm: 0.1Ω to 59.99kΩ.
- Diode test (semiconductor junction): YES.
- Display: Backlit LCD.
- Audible continuity: YES.
- Electrical safety as per IEC 61010: 1000V CAT IV & CAT III.
- Dimensions: 78 x 222 x 42 mm.
- Weight: 340g.
- Chauvin F203 Warranty: 1 year.