Take photographs of hazards or assets and tag against records as visual evidence or to aid asset identification.
Seaward Part No: 380A910
With built-in risk assessment tools for any workplace hazard and a variety of testing and inspection reports including portable appliance testing, fire detection and emergency lighting; Apollo 600 offers an all-in-one solution to managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in any workplace, reducing the burden and ensuring compliance.
Apollo 600 also enables point to point testing of fixed appliances as required by the 4th edition of the IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
Seaward Apollo 600 PAT Tester Features
- Low current earth continuity test.
- Insulation resistance.
- IEC lead test.
- Protective conductor current.
- Touch current.
- Load power / current.
- Alternative leakage current.
- Point to point testing for fixed appliances.
- RCD test.
- Power socket test.
- High definition colour display.
- On board colour camera with flash.
- Store 50,000 appliance records & 2000 images.
- Remote data transfer from field to office.
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
- Built in universal and electrical risk assessment tools.
- Additional health & safety certificates with ability to update with more.
- Power Source: Mains or rechargeable battery pack.
- Dimensions: 230 x 150 x 100mm.
- Weight: 1.5kg.
- Seaward Apollo 600 Warranty: 2 year subject to product registration.
2x test leads with test probes and clips, 30 day free trial of PATGuard 3 Health and Safety Edition, IEC lead, 110V adaptor, Apollo 600 PAT checkbox, USB download lead, Mains power lead, Quick Start Guide, Support CD-Rom including full Apollo600 user manual, Apollo 600 carry case.